Basic Player/Coach Guidlines
* DO NOT Participate with symptoms during any training, match or event.
* If you are sick, feeling sick, or have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, DO NOT ATTEND the event.
* Players are recommended to social distance when not playing.
* Coaches and players are recommended to maintain social distancing during halftime, water breaks, and at all times when off the field of play.
* Players and coaches should bring their own hydration and snacks.
* Do not share water bottles, drinks or food or any personal items.
* No spitting will be allowed on the field, sidelines, or anywhere on the event premise Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing - recommended into the nape of the elbow Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with hands.
* Players and coaches should sanitize their hands each time they come off the field and in between each game.
* All coaches and players are reminded to launder clothes, uniforms, and vests upon return home.
Century Home Game Spectator Guidelines (as of 4-2-21)
All Spectators must be positioned in the Upper Parking or in the grass area (behind the field netting,closest to the goal located near the parking lot). Face coverings must be worn if you can not maintain six feet of social distancing.
1. All spectators must wear a face-covering per state and facility guidelines.
2. All spectators must be positioned behind the field netting at all times.
Thank you for your cooperation.