Basic Player/Coach Guidlines
* DO NOT Participate with symptoms during any training, match or event.
* If you are sick, feeling sick, or have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, DO NOT ATTEND the event.
* Players are recommended to social distance when not playing.
* Coaches and players are recommended to maintain social distancing during halftime, water breaks, and at all times when off the field of play.
* Players and coaches should bring their own hydration and snacks.
* Do not share water bottles, drinks or food or any personal items.
* No spitting will be allowed on the field, sidelines, or anywhere on the event premise Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing - recommended into the nape of the elbow Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth with hands.
* Players and coaches should sanitize their hands each time they come off the field and in between each game.
* All coaches and players are reminded to launder clothes, uniforms, and vests upon return home.